Am I A Good Candidate For Immediate Implants In Cypress, TX?
Immediate dental implants are an effective tooth replacement for those who require a same-day solution for their extracted teeth. We insert them into the tooth socket right after extraction. To evaluate whether you are eligible for immediate implants, our team will conduct a thorough examination and record 3D scans. Some general requirements include:
- You must have sufficient jawbone for the secure insertion of the implants.
- Good oral hygiene is an absolute necessity for the success of this treatment.
- You must stop smoking and limit alcohol intake before implant surgery to facilitate proper healing.
- Those with preexisting medical conditions, such as diabetes, should have them under control before surgery.
- If you have the habit of clenching your teeth or jaws (bruxism), mention it beforehand.
Benefits of Immediate Implants
Immediate implants at our Cypress, TX, practice offer a quick and effective solution for replacing damaged teeth. Their benefits include:
- The extraction of damaged teeth and their replacement occurs on the same day, reducing treatment duration.
- You can have natural-looking teeth within a single visit.
- These implants can save time and money as they require fewer dental visits.
- You can resume your oral functions faster and enjoy your favorite foods after a short time.
- They enhance your smile aesthetics by immediately filling the missing tooth gaps.
Steps Involved In The Clinical Process with Us
Removing and replacing your defective teeth with immediate implants requires a single visit at our Cypress, TX, practice. After your initial examination and X-rays, we will numb the area of the affected tooth with a local anesthetic. Our dentist will carefully extract the tooth, making sure to preserve your socket.
Next, we will insert a titanium metal post into the socket and attach an abutment over it. The abutment connects to a temporary crown that functions for a short period until the implant heals. Once it has fused with the surrounding bone, we will take off the temporary crown and replace it with a permanent one.
Our team will provide aftercare instructions to care for your new teeth. By following our guidelines, you can enjoy their benefits for a long time.
Book An Appointment
To know if you are a good candidate for immediate implants in Cypress, TX, book a consultation with our dental experts today. We can help you make the right decision for your oral health. Call us at (281) 262-2332 for an appointment.