Am I Eligible For All-on-4® Dental Implants?
All-on-4® treatment in Cypress, TX, is a great option for those who want a long-term solution for their missing teeth. However, our dentists will make the final decision after examining your mouth and bone condition. This procedure can work for even those who are suffering from bone loss and cannot get full-arch implants.
All-on-4® implants restore the maximum functions of your mouth, allowing you to eat, bite, chew, and speak comfortably. We design these dentures to match the natural shade of your teeth and gums, giving a realistic finish to your smile.
What Are The Benefits Of This Procedure?
Our Cypress, TX, dentist recommend All-on-4® treatment for tooth replacement as it provides fixed retention. These implants have many advantages over other replacement options, such as:
- They offer a quick and long-term tooth replacement, compared to other alternatives that require multiple visits.
- These implants help to restore maximum oral functions such as eating, biting, speaking, etc.
- Since they resemble your natural teeth, they can help you regain a confident smile.
- They are embedded in the jawbone, so they do not carry the risk of falling out.
- They also prevent bone loss and stimulate healthy bone production.
- The results of this treatment can last up to 15 years or more with proper care.
What Is The Procedure Of All-On-4® Treatment In Cypress, TX?
The first step of this treatment is to have a consultation with our implant dentist, who will explain the steps of this process for your comfort and understanding. After taking your detailed history and dental x-rays, our team will schedule an appointment for implant surgery.
We will first extract your remaining defective teeth under local anesthesia during the surgical process. Next, we will place incisions over the gum line and place 4 dental implants in your jawbone. The treatment may take about one to two hours.
A few hours after the surgery, we will place a set of temporary teeth, which you can use for 4 to 5 months to enhance the strength of the titanium implants. Once the implant posts integrate with your jawbone, we will replace the temporary set with a permanent denture that looks and feels more realistic. With proper care and oral hygiene maintenance, these implants can last for a lifetime.
Schedule An Appointment
If you have lost multiple teeth and want a fixed replacement, there is no better option than All-on-4® treatment in Cypress, TX. Call us at (281) 262-2332 to make an appointment with our dental experts.