What Is Invisalign®, And How Does It Work?
Invisalign® is an innovative orthodontic system for correcting teeth misalignment without the use of metal braces. It works by using a set of clear aligners that are specially designed for your mouth. These aligners are practically invisible, so you can smile confidently without anyone noticing them.
Invisalign® can correct mild to moderate cases of crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth. It is also more comfortable than metal braces, as you can remove them easily to eat, drink, brush, and floss. This treatment is a great option for people who want to improve their smile in a discreet and effective way. If you are interested in Invisalign®, you can consult with our Cypress, TX, dentists to learn more about this treatment.
Benefits Of Invisalign® Treatment
Invisalign® has become widely popular among our Cypress, TX, patients as a new way of achieving a beautiful, straight smile. It offers many benefits, which include:
- The clear aligners are hardly noticeable and look more discreet than metal wires and brackets.
- You can remove them for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing, making it easier to keep your teeth clean and healthy.
- You can relish all your favorite meals without worrying about the food particles getting stuck in your mouth.
- They are more comfortable to wear and do not irritate your gums or cheeks.
- These aligners deliver faster results, straightening your smile within 12 to 16 months.
- They are easy to clean and maintain.
What Is The Procedure Of Invisalign® In Cypress, TX?
To start your Invisalign® treatment at our practice, we will first examine your oral cavity to analyze the severity of misalignment. If you are a good candidate, we will proceed with the following steps:
- Recording impressions: We will take pictures and impressions of your bite and send them to a dental lab. There, skilled dental technicians will create a series of custom-fit aligners that match your teeth perfectly.
- Getting clear aligners: When the aligners are ready, we will schedule a visit to fit the first set in your mouth. Our team will instruct you on how to use and care for your aligners at home. You should wear them for at least 20 to 22 hours a day for optimal results.
- Monitoring treatment progress: We will arrange regular follow-ups during your treatment to track your progress. In about 12 to 16 months, you can have a stunning smile! After the treatment, we will also provide you with retainers to secure the teeth in their new position.
Schedule An Appointment
Ready to set on the journey for a straighter smile? Book an appointment with us for Invisalign® in Cypress, TX, and get started today. Call us at (281) 262-2332 for assistance.