Who Needs Traditional Metal Braces?
It is a general misconception that braces are only necessary if your teeth are severely crooked or misaligned. The truth is that even if your teeth appear straight, there can be other reasons why our Cypress, TX, orthodontist may suggest metal braces. Some common causes include:
- Open bite
- Deep bite
- Misalignment of teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Misalignment of the jaws
Braces not only increase the cosmetic appeal of your smile by straightening your teeth, but they also improve many oral functions. Timely intervention with braces can prevent many serious complications in the future.
Reasons For Choosing Traditional Braces in Cypress, TX
Metal braces are still a popular choice for orthodontic treatments despite the availability of more aesthetic options. Our practice offers high-quality metal braces that have many benefits, such as:
- Straightening of teeth: Metal braces can correct various orthodontic issues, even certain severe ones.
- Strength and durability: Metal braces are made of stainless steel, enabling them to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Cost-effectiveness: They are the most economical option among other orthodontic treatments and are also covered by some insurance plans.
- Convenience: Many kids and teens often lose their aligners, but this risk is low with metal braces as they are attached to your teeth.
- Quicker results: Metal braces deliver precise and fast results when you stick to the regular appointment schedule.
Process Of Traditional Braces with Us
The treatment process starts with a consultation with our orthodontists, where we will analyze your teeth and discuss your treatment goals. If you are a good candidate for traditional braces, our Cypress, TX, team will create a personalized treatment plan to meet your needs.
At the beginning of your treatment, you will have regular appointments where we will install the parts of metal braces. After this phase, we will arrange periodic visits (usually once every 4 weeks) to adjust the wires and check the treatment progress. Depending on your case’s complexity, the treatment may take 1.5 to 2 years. Rest assured that your oral health is in the most skillful hands at our practice, and we’ll take the best measures to help you achieve a straight smile.
Book An Appointment
Say goodbye to crooked teeth and get ready to transform your smile with traditional braces in Cypress, TX. Call us at (281) 262-2332 to schedule a consultation with our orthodontic experts.